you know that kids tv show you like? well GUESS WHAT it’s actually all imagined by that one character and they actually have a mental disorder and they imagine the other characters because they’re sad or someone died or something it’s all in their head and not stuff that is happening for real in the show!
mind blown so sad my childhood is forever ruined
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
there is nothing romantic about
- not knowing you’re beautiful
- loving someone until they learn to love themselves
please stop romanticizing low self esteem.
it’s one thing to love a person who happens to have low self esteem
it’s another thing to frame low self esteem as a desirable trait.
■ i have the first one as a poster
■ ty hybrid <3
■ one piece
do you ever just finish a book or tv show and then